Tuesday, November 18, 2014

C4K November Summary

My first Comment 4 kids this month was a young girl named Alessia. She had been assigned to show the life cycle of a frog. It was a brief post that included a diagram of the life cycle transitioning in a clockwise pattern. She then described each step at the bottom of her post. There wasn't much of her own originality that I could comment on because she was really just posting facts. I did however mention that I remember learning about that in school and that it is really interesting. Biology was always a fun class when I was younger and it was a lot simpler.

My second C4K this month was a young man named Cade from Michigan. He posted a creative project of an altar ego of himself. This altar ego's name was Michigan Man. He included his background story and some hobbies of Michigan Man's (which I believe were some of his own). I told him that this was very interesting! He had drawn a picture of him and everything! I told him that he should further his story and get some more details of Michigan Man's life. It would be a really cool comic book idea to run with.

Overall, the kids did a great job making their post. As usual, it is always very interesting for me to see just how advanced, smart, and creative kids are. I can't wait to be a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment